The Fluxes.net Research Consortium's mission is to help increase the understanding and accelerate development of approaches to sensory optimisation in autism.
- Registering Fluxes.net as an NPO
- Writing a book about Nitric Oxide Synthesis Pathways - including dietary and supplemental management of specific enzymes - to be distributed to doctors and dietitians.
- Develop an ecosystem of contributors via an online research collaboration platform to collate existing research into reviewed research papers and research proposals to help make sense and practical use of staggering amounts of new research.
- Collaborative development of CBT/Mindfulness based programme for emotional regulation for Teens and young children.
- Developing educational materials.
- Ongoing research.